- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Gettysburg Region Remove Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. Remove
Survey map and profile of part of Pennsylvania and Maryland from Gettysburg to the Potomac River. Shows relief by hachures along the line, creeks, roads, cities and towns. Chartered on January 9, 1838; constructed December 1, 1858.
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Gettysburg Railroad
- Date: 1839