- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- The city of New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Ivory Coast.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Lehigh Canal Remove
Hand col. to show township boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed. Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal". Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on ...
- Contributor: Kennedy, A. W. - Knight, J. - Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Date: 1831