- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- China-India border.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Plan de la retraite de Barren Hill en Pensilvanie : ou un détachement de deux mille deux cent hommes sous le G'al LaFayette étois entouré par l'Armée angloise sous les G'als Howe, ...
Covers Barren Hill and vicinity (Whitemarsh Twp., Montgomery Co., Pa.) with Chestnut Hill and Germantown. Relief shown by hachures. Place-names in English. Pen-and-ink, watercolors, wash, and lead pencil. Sectioned to 8 panels and mounted on cloth backing to fold to ca. 20 x 14 cm. Includes descriptive index of American, English, and Hessian military positions. Gift; Mr. and Mrs. H.F. Lenfest; Jan. 2000. Available ...
- Contributor: Capitaine Du Chesnoy, Michel - Lafayette, Marie Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert Du Motier
- Date: 1778