- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
Sketch of routes of the 2nd Corps A.N. Virginia from Fredericksburg, Va. to Gettysburg, Pa. and return to Orange C.H. Va., June 4th to August 1st 1863
Relief shown by hachures. Pen-and-ink and pencil (some col.), mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H158 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In pencil on verso: 131.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - Smith, Wm. P. (william Proctor)
- Date: 1863