- Yellowstone National Park.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Republic of Liberia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Antietam Remove
Shows the area west from Cumberland, Md., east to Hanover, Pa. The maps also show the area surrounding the Antietam battlefield including Hopewell, Pa., to the north down to Winchester, Va., in the south. Despite the indication of Maryland in the lower left of the image, it actually depicts parts of Virginia and West Virginia.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1862