- General map of Cairo.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Fort Pitt Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Date: 1780