- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Pittsburgh Region Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Date: 1780