- Rio Colorado of the West
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Hudson's Bay's country
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Ivory Coast.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Location: Gettysburg Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863