- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Grand Canyon
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- General map of Cairo.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A capital do Brasil.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863