- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove Subject: Cumberland (md.) Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863