- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Grand Canyon
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- New Zealand.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: West Virginia Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863