- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Republic of Liberia
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Alabama].
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Location: Virginia Remove Subject: Fort Pitt (pa.) Remove
Scale ca. 1:600,000. Title from verso. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. Relief shown pictorially. The title, land tract boundaries with owners' initials, and some place names have been identified as annotations by George Washington made ca. 1780. The author and date of the manuscript map is not known; reference sources indicate between 1758 and 1771. Phillips. Maps of America p. 713 LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, ...
- Contributor: Washington, George - Crawford, William
- Date: 1780