- Chicago, central business section.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830 to 1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Berlin Remove
General-content county map showing buildings in rural areas, householders' names in rural areas, and selected property boundaries with owners' names in 2 townships. Relief shown by hachures. Hand col. to emphasize township boundaries. Prime meridian: Washington D.C. Sheet originally folded to 12 x 8 cm. (before application of cloth backing). LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, slightly soiled, trimmed at margins. LC Land ownership maps, 795 ...
- Contributor: Wells, John - Melish, John - Tanner, Henry Schenck - Pennsylvania. General Assembly - Tanner, Vallance, Kearny & Co.
- Date: 1830