- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1830-1839 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: Bucks County (pa.) Remove
Hand col. to show township boundaries. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Philadelphia. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Purchase; Swann Galleries; 2007. LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in ink, margins trimmed. Includes indexed statistical table and elevation profile of "Lehigh Canal, Delaware division of the Penna. Canal". Swann Galleries Auction Sale #2098 in New York on ...
- Contributor: Kennedy, A. W. - Knight, J. - Tanner, Henry Schenck
- Date: 1831