- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Cumberland Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1863