- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- New Zealand.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Grand Canyon
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1835 Remove Subject: Pennsylvania Remove
Map includes parts of Philadelphia and Montgomery counties. Indicates topography by hachures, drainage, roads, property owners, and part of the city street plan of Philadelphia. [From published bibliography].
- Contributor: Campbell, Henry R. - Kramm, Gustavus - Lehman & Duval Lithrs
- Date: 1835