- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1700 to 1799 Remove Subject: Quebec (province) Remove Contributor: Finlay, Hugh Remove
Scale ca. 1:633,000; 10 miles to an in. Relief shown by hachures. Manuscript, pen-and-ink. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 622 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Finlay, Hugh
- Date: 1774