- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- New Zealand.
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Colton, J. H. Remove Location: Mexico Remove
Detailed general map of portions of North America framed in decorative borders showing drainage, international and state boundaries, cities and towns, forts, railroads in operation, and proposed lines. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (joseph Hutchins) - Colton, J. H.
- Date: 1862