- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Ivory Coast.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Grand Canyon
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of Liberia
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- The city of New York.
- Yellowstone National Park
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Colton, J. H. Remove Location: New England Remove
Detailed map indicating drainage, relief by hachures, county and township boundaries, and roads. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (joseph Hutchins) - Colton, J. H.
- Date: 1853