- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- China-India border.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Grand Canyon
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Jacobi, L. Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove
Hillsborough & Cincinnati Railroad map extending from Jackson, Jackson Co. Ohio to Parkersburg, Va., as located in 1853 under the direction of Ellwood Morris, Chief Eng. N. E. Jones, S. Linton, Princ. ...
Topographic strip map indicating drainage, relief by hachures, roads, houses, property owners names, and county names. This line was chartered in Ohio, March 2, 1846. It was purchased by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad in 1860.
- Contributor: Jacobi, L. - Hillsborough and Cincinnati Railroad Company
- Date: 1853