- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Grand Canyon
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The city of New York.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Alabama].
- General map of Cairo.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company Remove Location: Wisconsin Remove
Map of the western United States framed in border giving major stations along the route and a shippers guide. Shows relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, state boundaries, and the railroad network with named lines. The main line emphasized in heavy black.
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company - Wisconsin Central Railroad Company
- Date: 188?