- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company Remove
Outline map of the northeastern United States showing major drainage, cities and towns, with named railroads distinguished by color.
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company - New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company
- Date: 1900