- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Carte figurative et approximative des quantités de céréales qui ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Contributor: Sinclair, Thomas S. Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove
Map representing the route of the Philada. & Erie Rail Road its connections and the mineral lands in its vicinity.
Detailed map of Pennsylvania and parts of adjacent states indicating major drainage, relief by hachures, state boundaries, county boundaries in Pennsylvania, and major cities. Canals and railroads are annotated in colors. Chartered under the name Sunbury and Erie Railroad on April 3, 1837. Name changed in 1861 to the above. See also entries 571-573.
- Contributor: Sinclair, Thomas S. - Philadelphia and Erie Railroad
- Date: 1852