- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- New Zealand.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Language: German Remove Subject: West Remove
Map of western United States showing drainage, relief by hachures, state and county boundaries, cities and towns, Indian and military reservations, roads, trails, the railroad network and the Pacific lines in heavy colors.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1870