- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Ivory Coast.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Language: Russian Remove Location: Tomsk Remove
Scale 1:16,800; [v anglīĭskom di︠u︡ĭmi︠e︡] 200 [sazhen] Relief shown by land form drawings. Russian. Shows wards and fire districts. Includes index to points of interest and col. illus. of fire signals. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- Contributor: Syrt︠s︡ov, S. A. - Tipo-Litografīi︠a︡ M. N. Kononova I I. F. Skulimovskago
- Date: 1898