Map[Map of the Alabama and Tennessee River Railroad between Blue Mountain Station and Jacksonville, Calhoun County, ... Delineates the route of the Alabama and Tennessee River Railroad, (named on map as A. & T. Riv. R-Ra.). Also shows roads, rivers, section lines, houses, and outbuildings. Relief shown by hachures. ...
- Contributor: Wadsworth, George - Alabama and Tennessee River Railroad
- Date: 1864
Map[Map of South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.] Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Date: 1861
MapA map of part of Alabama & Florida, showing the route of the proposed Columbus & ... Map of southern Alabama and part of western Florida showing roads, cities, and drainage.
- Contributor: Palmer, W. R. (William R.) - Graham, J. D. (James Duncan) - Columbus and Pensacola Railroad - United States. General Land Office - Palmer, W. R.
- Date: 1836
MapMap showing the line of the Savannah & Memphis Railroad and its connections. Map of the southern United States showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, mining and agricultural regions in Alabama, and the railroad network.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Savannah and Memphis Railroad
- Date: 1872
MapMap showing the line of the New Orleans, Mobile & Chattanooga Railroad, and also the chief ... Map of Alabama and vicinity showing drainage, cities and towns, and the railroad network. Indicates completed and proposed lines and names of lines. Includes township and county boundaries.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - New Orleans, Mobile, and Chattanooga Railroad
- Date: 1867
MapMap of Alabama. Shows drainage, township and county boundaries, cities and towns, and the railroad network in colored lines.
- Contributor: Alabama. Railroad Commissioners
- Date: 1888
MapMap showing the line of the Alabama & Tennessee River Rail Road and its proposed extensions; ... County and township map of Alabama and vicinity showing drainage, cities and towns, and main railroads in heavy lines. Chartered in 1848. Reorganized in 1866 under title of Selma, Rome, and Dalton ...
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Alabama and Tennessee River Railroad
- Date: 1867
MapMap showing the N.E. & S.W. Alabama R.R. with its connections also the principal routes between ... Outline map of the eastern United states including Cuba and the Gulf of Mexico. Shows the railroad network and steamship routes. Indicates the railroad land grant and the coal and iron deposits ...
- Contributor: Hoyer & Ludwig - North East and South West Alabama Railroad
- Date: 185?