- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- The city of New York.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Map of Liberia
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Republic of Liberia
- China-India border.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Ivory Coast.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Altoona Remove
Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. "Published by T. M. Fowler & James B. Moyer." LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 731.2 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset and index to points of interest. Vault AACR2: 100; 650/1; 610/2; 700/1
- Contributor: Fowler, T. M. (thaddeus Mortimer) - Moyer, James - Fowler, T. M.
- Date: 1895