MapMap of the Rio Grande and Pecos Railway showing its connectio... Outline map of the U.S. Southwest showing major drainage, cities and towns. Railroad lines are named and narrow gauge lines are in red. The "Cannel Coal Field" is indicated.
- Contributor: Rio Grande and Pecos Railway Co. - Julius Bien & Co.
- Date: 1882
MapMap of Texas showing the Sabine and Galveston Bay Rail Road, ... Outline map of Texas and vicinity showing railroads actually built, under construction, and chartered but not under contract.
- Contributor: Gentry, A. M. - Sabine and Galveston Bay Railroad
- Date: 1859
MapCorpus Christi and Rio Grande Railway Company, [map showing t... Outline map of southwest Texas and part of Mexico showing relief by hachures, drainage, and major cities and towns.
- Contributor: Bien, Julius - Corpus Christi and Rio Grande Railway
- Date: 1873
MapNew county and railway map of the United States and the Domin... Shows relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, counties, and the railroad network emphasizing the main line. Includes names of lines.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1883
MapMap of Texas, showing the line of the Texas and New Orleans R... Shows railroads actually built, partially finished, under contract, and chartered but not under contract. Covers area of the U.S. Southwest and northern Mexico and includes Louisiana, Arkansas, and parts of adjacent states.
- Contributor: Gentry, A. M. - Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company
- Date: 1860