- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Arkansas Remove Subject: Louisiana Remove
Map of the route surveyed from the Mississippi at Lake Providence in Louisiana to the great bend of Red river at Fulton in Arkansas
Scale ca. 1:370,000. At head of title: Survey of routes from the valley of the Mississippi to the Pacific Ocean. LC Railroad maps, 147 Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Sidell, William Henry
- Date: 1850