- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Chicago Remove
Inset: Chicago & North Western Railway terminals at Chicago. 24 x 20 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1902