- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- China-India border.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Chicago Remove Subject: Chicago (ill.) Remove
Inset: Chicago & North Western Railway terminals at Chicago. 24 x 20 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1902