MapThe Santa Fé Route and connections, 1888. Map of the southwestern United States and northern Mexico showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, stations, Indian reservations, state boundaries, and the railroad network emphasizing the main line. Includes railroad ...
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company - Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company
- Date: 1888
MapMap of the Mexican National Railway showing the lines granted by the Mexican government to the ... Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Prepared from a map originally published in 1873 in Paris. Prime meridian: Mexico City. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S188 Available also through the ...
- Contributor: Niox, G. (Gustave) - Mexican National Construction Company - United States. War Department. Office of the Chief of Engineers
- Date: 1881
MapColton's rail-road and military map of the United States, Mexico, the West Indies, &c. Detailed general map of portions of North America framed in decorative borders showing drainage, international and state boundaries, cities and towns, forts, railroads in operation, and proposed lines. [From published bibliography]
- Contributor: Colton, J. H. (Joseph Hutchins) - Colton, J. H.
- Date: 1862
MapCarte du Mexique LC copy extensively annotated in English to show railroads. French. Publication information in English. Prepared from a map originally published in 1873 in Paris. Prime meridian: Mexico City. Printed on two sheets. ...
- Contributor: Niox, G. (Gustave) - United States. War Department. Office of the Chief of Engineers - Niox, G.
- Date: 1881
MapCarta de los ferrocarriles de los Estados Unidos Mexicanos, 1890 Prime meridian: Mexico City. Includes 1 inset. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Mexico. Secretaría De Fomento - Mexico. Secretaría De Fomento. Sección Tercera
- Date: 1890
MapMatthews, Northrup & Co's official railroad map of the United States, Dominion of Canada and Mexico ... Detailed map of the continental United States indicating drainage, international, state and county boundaries in the western half of the map, cities and town, canals, and the railroad network. Unfinished railroads are ...
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company
- Date: 1890
MapMap of proposed Arizona Territory. Map of the U.S. Southwest and part of northern Mexico extending from El Paso, Tex., to the Pacific Ocean. Shows proposed and practicable railroad lines.
- Contributor: Gray, A. (Andrew Belcher) - Mowry, Sylvester - Middleton, Wallace & Co. - Gray, A.
- Date: 1857