- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map of Liberia
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove Contributor: Alter, R. H. Remove
Outline map of the middle Atlantic states showing the three major lines in different colors. Indicates major drainage, cities and towns, and names the railroads along the lines.
- Contributor: Alter, R. H. - Pennsylvania Railroad - Philadelphia & Reading Railroad Co. - Lehigh Valley Railroad Company
- Date: 1884