- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- China-India border.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- New Zealand.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove Location: New England Remove Subject: Canada Remove
New railway map and guide of New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey with parts of adjoining states and Canada, 1881.
Map of the northeastern United States showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, and county boundaries. Indicates names of railroad lines.
- Contributor: Barrington, W.
- Date: 1881