- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Middle Atlantic States Remove Subject: Iron Mines and Mining Remove
Map showing the road of the Coal and Iron Railway Co. and the coal and iron ore lands along its line.
Map of the middle Atlantic states showing drainage, cities and towns, canals, roads, and railroads.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Coal and Iron Railway
- Date: 1882