- Merrimac, Mass.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: New York Remove Contributor: Goldthwait, J. H. Remove
Shows county and township boundaries, and "Railroads completed, located and in progress."
- Contributor: Goldthwait, J. H.
- Date: 1849