- Clarion, Clarion County
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Map of the United States in part and Canada, showing all the canals, railroads, navigable rivers &c.
Map of the north-central and northeastern United States showing drainage, place names, state boundaries, canals, completed and "unfinished" railroads, stage roads, and steamboat routes.
- Contributor: Disturnell, John
- Date: 1852