- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800 to 1899 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Russia Remove
Scale 1:16,800; [v anglīĭskom di︠u︡ĭmi︠e︡] 200 [sazhen] Relief shown by land form drawings. Russian. Shows wards and fire districts. Includes index to points of interest and col. illus. of fire signals. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- Contributor: Syrt︠s︡ov, S. A. - Tipo-Litografīi︠a︡ M. N. Kononova I I. F. Skulimovskago
- Date: 1898