- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- The city of New York.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Republic of Liberia
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- London &c. actually surveyed
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Grand Canyon
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Southern States Remove Contributor: Boone, Albert E. Remove
Detailed map of southern United States from Cincinnati, Ohio, to northern Florida. Shows drainage, the Ohio River railroad system, cities and towns, county boundaries.
- Contributor: Boone, Albert E. - Black Diamond System
- Date: 1896