- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plan of New Orleans.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Chicago Remove
Inset: Chicago & North Western Railway terminals at Chicago. 24 x 20 cm. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3
- Contributor: Geo. H. Walker & Co.
- Date: 1902