- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Republic of Liberia
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Washington Remove Subject: Canals Remove
Map of the located route of the Metropolitan Rail Road and the adjacent country comprising the District of Columbia and the counties of Montgomery, Frederick, and Washington in the state of Maryland, ...
Topographical map of part of Maryland showing relief by hachures, drainage, cities and towns, canals, the Washington Aqueduct, roads, and railroads with mileage on the main survey line. Chartered in 1853.
- Contributor: Hutton, Wm. R. (william Rich) - Metropolitan Railroad Company (georgetown, Washington, D.C) - Hutton, Wm. R.
- Date: 1855