- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- The city of New York.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Washington Remove Subject: Congressional Cemetery (washington, D.C.) Remove
Washington, property of Sidney Bieber and heirs showing portion there of occupied by tracks of P.B & W.R.R. Co.
Covers part of area now occupied by Congressional Cemetery, Barney Circle S.E., and Conrail right-of-way. Partial cadastral map. Blueprint. "P.A.E. Wilm. 11-5-'06." "5649." "14-A." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Annotated in red and yellow pencil to indicate Sidney Bieber's property and "High water line." Halved and mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Philadelphia, Baltimore & Washington Railroad Company. Maryland Division - Bieber, Sidney
- Date: 1906