- Chicago, central business section.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Location: Western Remove Location: Siberia Remove
Scale 1:6,500,000. "Base 28503." Shows railroads. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1960