- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- New Zealand.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- General map of Cairo.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Part of: Cities and Towns Remove Contributor: Mt. Penn Gravity Railroad Remove
Mt. Penn Gravity Railroad of Reading, Pa. : a ride up the glen by steam : a mountain ride by gravity : a most attractive summer excursion : 1,200 feet above the ...
Relief shown by spot heights and hachures. Shows selected householders' names. Includes tourist information. Copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened, creased, stained. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no.: 2006-154
- Contributor: Mt. Penn Gravity Railroad
- Date: 1890