- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- The city of New York.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- China-India border.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Part of: Hotchkiss Map Collection Remove Subject: East River Rail Road Company Remove
Map of part of Virginia showing relief by form lines, drainage, mills, property owners names, towns, roads, and the railroad line, with distances in red.
- Contributor: Hotchkiss, Jedediah - East River Rail Road Company
- Date: 1881