Map[Sketch map of northeastern Florida showing the Florida Railroad and proposed connections] Jan. 1860. Scale 1:360,000. Most of title and several small unimportant sections of the map are missing. LC Railroad maps, 407 Description derived from published bibliography. Available also through the Library of Congress Web...
- Contributor: Koerner, P. W. Oscar - Florida Railroad Company
- Date: 1860
MapThe Rand-McNally indexed county and township pocket map and shippers guide of Florida showing all railroads, ... Shows in detail the entire railroad network in red, coded by number to list.
- Contributor: Rand McNally and Company
- Date: 1900
MapMaps showing the Florida Transit and Peninsula Rail Road and its connections. Maps of southern United States. Main map covers Floria and vicinity and indicates drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, railroads, and the land grant in central Florida. General map shows...
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co. - Florida Transit and Peninsula Railroad
- Date: 1882
Map"Standard guide" map of the state of Florida. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company - Jacksonville, Tampa and Key West System
- Date: 1891
MapThe east coast of Florida is paradise regained. Florida East Coast Railway/Steamship line running from Jacksonville to Key West. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Beckwith, J. P. - Florida East Coast Steamship Co. - Florida East Coast Railway
- Date: 1898
MapMap of the State of Florida showing the progress of the surveys accompanying annual report of ... Township map showing drainage, cities and towns, railroads, location of the land grant railroads and indicating the 6- and 15-mile limits of grants. Shows land offices.
- Contributor: United States. General Land Office
- Date: 1859
MapCorrect map of Florida : season of 1894-5 : showing the Tropical Trunk Line : comprising ...
Map of Florida Relief shown by hachures. Also shows counties outlined in orange. Includes notes and ill. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Insets: Map of Indian River...
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company
- Date: 1894
MapMap of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East Coast Line, the St. Augustine ...
Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and Indian River Railway Explanatory letter on inside of cover dated: Oct. 1, 1893. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes inset maps of the Bahama Islands and of...
- Contributor: Jacksonville, St. Augustine, and Indian River Railway - Matthews-Northrup Company
- Date: 1893
MapDrew's new map of the state of Florida, showing the townships by the U.S. Surveys, the ... Shows drainage, township and county boundaries, cities and towns, battlefields, and submarine cables to Havana. Lists operating and newly chartered railroads.
- Contributor: Drew, Columbus
- Date: 1874
MapA map of part of Alabama & Florida, showing the route of the proposed Columbus & ... Map of southern Alabama and part of western Florida showing roads, cities, and drainage.
- Contributor: Palmer, W. R. (William R.) - Graham, J. D. (James Duncan) - Columbus and Pensacola Railroad - United States. General Land Office - Palmer, W. R.
- Date: 1836