- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Middle Atlantic States Remove Location: New York Remove
Map of New York State and vicinity showing drainage, canals, cities and towns, and named railroads. January 1st, 1870 edition has "W. B. Gilbert, Chief Engineer."
- Contributor: Richmond, Van R. - New York & Oswego Midland Railroad - Gilbert, William
- Date: 1869