- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- The city of New York.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Middle West Remove Subject: Coal Mines and Mining Remove Location: Ontario Remove
Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co. situated in the Hocking Valley, Ohio, and their relation to the markets of the north and west.
Detailed map of the north-central and Great Lakes region showing drainage, cities and towns, township and county boundaries, coal fields, names of railroads, and the railroad network.
- Contributor: G.W. & C. Colton & Co.
- Date: 1881