- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: New England Remove Subject: New York (state) Remove Subject: New York State Remove
Map exhibiting the rail road, canal, lake, and river routes from New York and Boston to the west : via Ocdensburgh [sic] and Sacket's [sic] Harbor, N.Y.
Covers New York State and New England (west of Portland, Me.). Also shows railroads completed, under construction, chartered, and/or planned. Does not contain statement of attribution. Relief shown by hachures. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, statistical table (in dollars), and "Table of distances" (in miles). LC copy imperfect: Additionally fold-lined, annotated in pencil on ...
- Date: 1849