- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Rio Colorado of the West
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
Results: 1-1 of 1 | Refined by: Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900 to 1999 Remove Subject: Railroads Remove Subject: Northeastern States Remove
Outline map of the northeastern United States showing major drainage, cities and towns, with named railroads distinguished by color.
- Contributor: Matthews-Northrup Company - New York Central and Hudson River Railroad Company
- Date: 1900